1-1/2 Cups + 2 Tbsps
Tepid water (75-80 deg.)
Whole wheat bread flour (the pkg. didn't specify that it was "bread" flour)
Margarine (substituted for butter)
10. After the second kneading, let the dough rise in the bread-machine pan.
11. Grease and flour a bread-loaf pan.
12. Dump the dough from the bread-machine pan into the loaf pan. Don’t punch it down.
13. Preheat the oven for a few minutes to no more than 80 degrees F. Meanwhile, boil some water on the stove, transfer the water to a pan, and place the pan in the oven. Put the loaf in the oven. Turn on the oven light to help maintain the heat.
14. When the dough has risen to the desired level, temporarily remove it from the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
15. Bake the bread for about 30 minutes on the center rack.